WARNING: This product contains tobacco free nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.

REASONS TO VAPORIZE

REASONS TO VAPORIZE

REASONS TO VAPORIZE: TOP 5 BENEFITS OF VAPORIZATION

Vaporizers have some exciting advantages over smoking while providing the same enjoyable experience. Here are our top 5 benefits of vaping!

Vaporizers are still a relatively new phenomenon but they’ve won cannabis enthusiasts’ hearts already. And rightly so, vaporizers have some exciting advantages over smoking, while providing the same enjoyable experience. Here are our top 5 benefits of vaping!

IT’S MUCH HEALTHIER

One of the main benefits of using a vaporizer is that it provides a much purer and healthier experience. The cannabis is heated by vaporizers to the point that the cannabinoids evaporate without burning the plant content. As a result, no contaminants, carbon monoxide, or tar found in the smoke are released in the vapour. best sativa strains

When marijuana is burned, the smoke produced contains approximately 88 percent non-cannabinoid particles, meaning that only a small fraction turns into smoke. Most cannabinoids are destroyed by heat during the combustion process, and potentially harmful particles are created instead.

In contrast, when cannabis is vaporized, the vapor’s cannabinoid content is 95%, and the remaining 5% is made up of a single PAH and caryophyllene – a non-toxic essential oil found in cannabis and other plants. As a result, pure cannabis vapor is much healthier than smoke.

SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG TERM

As already explained, vaporizers are much more efficient when it comes to getting the most out of cannabis strains. Some reports suggest that vaporizers are 30 to 40 percent more effective than smoking. What this means is that it takes less cannabis to get to the same place you would get by smoking it.

Getting 30% efficient means using a third of the weed less than normal, which has the potential to generate significant savings over time. These savings can pay off for the vaporizer, sometimes in as little as six months, depending on how much you consume.

NO MORE SMOKE OR SMELLY ASHTRAYS

Vaporization does not produce thick smoke that stays all over the place, like combustion does. This is because the presence of no tar or other contaminants allows it to stick to clothing and other items. The vapor disperses within seconds of being exhaled, and only those in close proximity will be able to smell it briefly.

This has many advantages. Firstly, your house and clothes will no longer stink of smoke, and secondly, an element of stealth is added, as the steam doesn’t travel very far before disappearing – this can be a major advantage if you want to get high on the go. That’s an especially important feature for pen vaporizers.

EASY TO DOSE

Unlike other methods of taking cannabis, the vaporizer allows for excellent dose control. It’s very easy to get the high you want; And since many modern vaporizers vaporize weed evenly without destroying it, as does combustion, you can be sure you’re getting the most out of it.

THE DISCRETION FACTOR

It is very discreet to use a vaporizer, particularly if you use a pen vapor Since the scent doesn’t travel far, stain, or linger, it’s very easy to quickly hide a vape pen, in case you need to.

Also, many vape pens look like e-cigarettes, so it’s possible to give yourself a good vaping session in broad daylight, without anyone noticing. Very helpful to anyone who would like to high on the go.

As you can see, there are a lot of advantages to vaporizers over smoking. Vaporizers revolutionize the way we use weed – for the better. It can be a great initial investment in the short term, but if you can afford it, it is a solid investment that you won’t regret.

Leave a Reply

Quick Navigation
error: Content is protected !!
×
×

Cart